As of April, 2019, assigning addresses in unincorporated areas will be managed by the Seneca County Auditor’s Office. Address information is used by various county departments, including the Seneca County Emergency Management Association.

If a new address is needed for a property located within a City or Village, please contact the respective City or Village to obtain the address.

If property is located in an unincorporated area, you may go to the Seneca County Auditor’s Office located at 109 S Washington St. #2206, Tiffin, Ohio, 44883, or email addressing@senecacountyohio.gov to obtain the address. Please provide your name, phone number, email address, and a copy of the survey and driveway permit, if applicable. The address will be entered into the countywide address system at this time, and you will receive an Official Notification of Address.